Friday, January 15, 2016

peek a boo


PEEK A BOO!!  
OMG.. so glad this week is over.  wasn't the best week.  Tuesday I had a tummy bug..  and  a bit of a gallbladder attack..  then yesterday morning I woke up at 3:00 with a cold...  really??  I am so darn susceptible to those darn things.  but other then Tuesday,  I made it through the week.  
Over the weekend I managed to put Christmas away and get valentines out.  Ive been tweaking it a bit here and there through the week.   


Since I really don't feel good, I'm pretty much planning on camping out at home for the next three days..  except for tomorrow.  Tomorrow is Miss Ella pies birthday party..  she is having a dress up tea party!  I'll be sure to take some pictures.    everyone will look so purty I bet!   Well, Little Torry pie said he is going to "dress up" as a ninja turtle!  I don't think he understands the dress up concept.  but I told his mother that she should let him dress up that way.  why not?  It would be fun!


I know a few of you encouraged me to host a valentine swap.  but I'm just not feeling it.    but I would compile a list of names and addresses if anyone wants to send out cards to each other.  and they don't have to be homemade.    If I get at least 8 girls, I'll do it.  its up to you guys.
sweet and simple though.   just a card.  
I did get invited to swap with two old friends.  hoping to work on that this weekend and another friend as well for a little one to one mushroom swap.   I just not feeling the whole organizing thing to set a swap up though... In fact.. if you decide you want to do a card swap..   when you email me, make sure you include your full name and address.  I don't want to have to track anyone down for more info.  lol!  (geesh.. what fun am I?)  


Between this cold and work I'm feeling pretty beat.  I'm dragging my butt and running to catch up  and sometimes its like beating my head against the wall! for real!  all good though.. please don't feel sorry for me..  I'm am fine fine fine!  lol!  just not feeling like doing much extra...  get it?  lol!  so... if you email me your information, be sure to write VALENTINES on the subject line of you email, so I don't miss it.  I get so much junk email I have trouble seeing the "real" ones.   and also please tell me here is you email me so I know to look for you.  If I don't have 8 girls in a couple days, I'll just can the idea.   okeedokie?  


One more thing before I go...   Is this not the cutest darn cupboard?  I saw it pinned on pinterest, the photo belongs to KBO..  It is so cute!  I wish it were in my house!
OK!!  I'm off to blow my nose and get some tea.  have a great weekend! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

13 comments:

Patti said...

I had fun putting up my Valentines too. Especially since so many were made by blogging friends. I recognized some of your super cute valentines. I do know what you mean about going, going, going. Life just seems to be getting even more busy. Hope your 3 day weekend is great!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I always enjoy seeing Valentine fun and you have a sweet selection!
warmly,
deb

Lynn said...

Love your Valentine's decorations Viv! Hope you feel better soon:@)
PS-Sounds like it's time for someone else to set up the swap... Might be more fun for you too!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I recognize lots of cute valentine treasures! I hope you'll post these pics on IG too. You IG friends would love to see your holiday house. I'm hoping to spend some time tweaking my valentine decorations today. Thank you for the inspiration and I hope you are on the mend. Enjoy that special birthday party!!

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness, so much cuteness:) Hope you feel better! I am having a hot cup of coffee and trying to get my motor running! HUGS!

Cindy said...

I love your Valentine's decor! I don't really have much. Just a banner and a few hearts. Now I want to make some things:) Take care and get some rest. You deserve it!

Darla said...

Love the cupboard . Sweet idea with the newspaper cut out letters. I also love the little black luv bug at the top of your tree. I can feel ya with the creeping cruds. I'm not up to much at all myself. I sure hope you are back in the saddle soon ! Take care of you.

Stephanie said...

Fighting off some weird bug here too. Take care of yourself, Toots!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Your header Valentine window is just so purty...and I spy you taking the photo! I've had a bug for over a week. Getting better but still sleeping too much. Played with Valentine crafting today. Love all your sweet decorated trees. Keep feeling better and enjoy the tea party. :)

Shirley Hatfield said...

I think January is the month for laying low...recovering from the holidays. If the mood hits, I will craft...but if I feel like vegging out, I will do that too. Feel better cutie! The party pics on Facebook were adorable!

donna said...

I love seeing all your sweet Valentine's. Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Hugs
donna

Lori said...

Hi, Viv! Enjoyed your photos - seeing all the darling creations. Hope you get to feeling better....

E said...

Feel better soon and enjoy the "tea" Too funny about Tori pies thoughts on "dress up" but I agree let him do his thing ! too cute. Love seeing the familiar pieces from V'day's gone by E