Monday, March 30, 2015

easter eggs

 Annual Egg dying day was on Saturday.  

 Torry had spent the night on friday night so he and I did his eggs saturday morning, bright and early, before he was picked up to go with his mommy to an egg hunt.  He did not want to wear those ears by the way!  

  Then Marla and Lilly came over while their mommy went to wedding shower, so we did Marlas eggs.  And Miss Marla Pie, was all about wearing the ears!  lol!

Lilly hung out while Marla did all the work.  isnt she stinking cute!? She wasnt impressed with the ears either....

She looks like a little easter chick in this pic!   sooo stinking adorable!


And then theres this little cutie pie!  But,  Violet went with her other grammie to see the movie HOP.. so she didnt get to do eggs with me.  I went to see her later that day.   However.. my camera battery died just when I was going to get pics of her and my sweet little baby Scarlet.  so, I stole these two pics from Vanessa's facebook!  (good ol facebook!)   

Look at that sweet little baby face!
Arent  they all precious!?  I know Im biased.  but I just cant help myself! 
Only a few days til Easter!  I already filled all my little grandpies baskets and they are ready and waiting for sundays Easter Brunch!  How do you all spend your easter days?  Were doing Brunch here and then everyone will go off to the other parts of their families.  And then I get to eat all that easter yummy food allll dayyyy longggggggg!  lol!
Happy monday!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a fun weekend you had with your grands. We have a four day school week. Yippee!! Can't wait to do our own eggs on Saturday. I wonder if my 16 year old will still help color eggs?

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Cutest little bunny pies! Happy happy Easter to you and all your dear ones Viv! xo

Laura said...

Looks like a fun time!...I can't wait to do eggs with Thomas...the baby brother is due on May 25th!

Cindy said...

So cute! Those little ones are so precious. Have a Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Viv, you have the absolute prettiest grandbabies! And they are always smiling so sweet. Have a Happy Easter,
hugs,
Dorothy

Diane Mars said...

Looks like fun was had by all, I must say you are really good at getting pictures when the kids come to your place! Have a Great Week Viv! Hugs, Diane

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh Viv, you deserve to be biased, but those grand baby pies ARE beautiful, every one of them, lol. Looks like you had so much fun. Glad at least they agreed to the ears for a photo. :)

Lori said...

You are blessed - what adorable cuties! Had so much fun seeing all the pictures and I could tell you had the most awesome time with all of them. Have a wonderful day!

NanaDiana said...

I love your pictures, Viv. One more precious memory for those kids to store in their memory banks.
I am not sure what we are going to do for Easter yet....it is kind of up in the air this year. xo Diana

Lynn said...

Huge smiles-OMG the kids are precious! Love the bunny egg tong-y things and the shot with the glasses is a classic-enjoy:@)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So cute!! Love the pretty colors! Your little "bunnies" (grand babies) are so adorable too!! Such a fun weekend!! xo Holly