Tuesday, October 28, 2014

pre halloween festivites


We had a great weekend!  I had a halloween teaparty on saturday.. (though no one drank any tea!) some of my besties came and all of my daughters came.  we had a good time. Lots of food, lots of laughs! 

  
 I doctored some of my pics up at picmonkey to dress the girls up a bit!   I love playing in picmonkey!


and of course, I always have the hardest time trying to pick out just a few pictures to post.  I usually take so many and then its hard to decide what my favorites are...  the problem is that I always have too many favorites! 


 my friend fun Brenda brought her skeleton "Chubs" over to visit my skellys.  She dressed her up like an old woman, complete with old granny shoes and a shawl!  she was hysterical!


And the skellys seemed to have a good time hanging out together.. maybe a little too good of a time...  check out where boney neronis hand is!   but old chubs seemed to have a good time.  we had to keep our eye on them though.  


After the teaparty, the girls and I took the kids to browns pumpkin patch.  they kids had a blast.


Probably could just let the pics speak for themselves.  but... 


 isnt Ella beautiful with that hair?!


 violet is crazzzzzzzzzy and she basically crawled through the pumpkin patch stopping the check them out and kiss them here and there!


Marla is nuts too!  she looks like shes singing here, but Im not sure as her mom took this pic and I stole it from facebook. 


I bought them tattoos.. and marla wanted hers on her nose and forehead.  Her momma told me the next day that they didnt come off and she went to church with that black cat on her forehead!  I bet everyone at church got a kick out of it! lol! 


Ella was a big help when it came to the wagon cause she held onto violet so she wouldnt fall off!  


And torry was pretty good at pulling the wagon!


and then there was icecream...


 yummy icecream.  with black and orange sprinkles on it.


mmmmm... ice cream!


And if case youre wondering where Lilly was during all of this.. 


her precious little self was tucked away in her mommys snuggly thingamajiggy!
Only 4 more days til halloween.  I dont even want to think about packing all my stuff back up.  If I could go directly from halloween to christmas it wouldnt be so bad.  but I have turkeys and pilgrams.. who need their turn. lol!
have a great day my bloggy ghoulfriends!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


15 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a fun weekend! Darling pictures of the grands and your girlfriends. Your skeletons look like they had a good time with their own little party! Hee hee. I completely understand about the packing up part. I'm starting to have anxiety attacks about packing it all up. There's so much!!! Halloween hugs!

Margaret said...

I love your fun Saturday! Next year it would be fun to host a tea and have the ladies come in witch hats that they themselves decorated! Maybe I will do that too! Love the photos of the pumpkin patch. All the kids are so cute!Friday is getting closer! Maggie

NanaDiana said...

Oh- What a fun time you have, Viv. Your family reminds me so much of my own. I am always just surrounded by love and warmth when I come to your blog. AND I LOVE all your pictures. That is hysterical about the cat on her forehead for church. lol xo Diana

ps....some of the old timers probably thought it was the "mark of the devil"....lol

Donna said...

Oh my! Looks like such a fun time!! Your grandbabies are all just beautiful! The joy in Violet's smiles lifts my own spirits, just seeing her pictures! Your party treats are cute as can be, too! Thanks for sharing!

Susie said...

What a fun time. Such beautiful witches too. Nice that the kids had ice cream treats after being good at the pumpkin patch. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It sounds like you had a really fun weekend, Vivian! Love your pictures and how you gave everyone a witch's hat. : ) The kids look like they were having a great time.

Stephanie said...

Uhm, does anyone else notice how much Violet resembles her grandma?

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

What fun! Love the photos at the pumpkin patch and now I want ice cream!
Happy Halloween.
warmly,
deb

Unknown said...

Partying with friends is the absolute best! And you can see on all those happy faces those babies had fun in the pumpkin patch. Happy Halloween!!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh I just love how you gave them all witch hats, lol! Looks like a fun day at the pumpkin patch...all those beautiful child smiles! :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Isn't this time of year so busy and fun?! I'm trying to savor all the vibrant colors before everything turns empty and gray. Oranges, browns, reds, and greens. Love it!

Theresa said...

Oh what fun times with the GHOULFRIENDs and Lil ghouliepies:) You sure know how to squeeze lots of smiles into a day, LOVE that about you! Have a blessed day dear Viv, HUGS!

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Wonderful photos Viv! Looks like you all had so much fun! bwahahaha Boney Neroni is a groper!

Happy almost Halloween!

Jean Knee said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! And those skelliesvare darling

Laura said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend and how nice to have a Halloween tea party! Great pictures!