Thursday, August 7, 2014

This morning

 Hello bloggy pies!  Happy Thursday!  Just finished up this bear order this morning.  Im always so happy to finish up an order and get it delivered, which I will do this morning.  Ive been making a lot of bears lately and have another order sitting here and 3 more coming in.  One is a big order for 16 bears.  I may take a little bear break to play with halloween stuff soon though.  Its haunting me... heehee!
 I have halloweenies dancing in my brain....  I also am feeling the need to make myself a new tiny halloween teddy....   may even push the bears aside this weekend to play a little bit.   My weekend will start at 4:00 today.  I did schedule for this coming monday off, but  my boss asked me if I would switch to tomorrow cause we have court on monday.  no arguments here!  Tomorrow is going to be beautiful out.  Im hoping to stay around the house this weekend. I need to get outside and do some weeding and gardening stuff.  my plants are pretty beat up from all the rain we've gotten.  I'll be babysitting for some grandpies too.  I'll have Violet tomorrow afternoon and evening, and then marla and my new little lilli on sat for a few hours while their mom and dad go to a wedding. hmmm.. I guess that means I really wont get much done around here....
anyways..  I suppose I should do some blog hopping while I have my breakfast.  and, these peaches are soooo yummy,  I think I need to cut up another one!
Happy thursday my friends!

10 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh those bears are adorable! Love their little faces. Enjoy the extended weekend and all your babies. How they must love coming to your house to see all the fun! Maggie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Those bears are too cute, Vivian! I think one day I'm going to have to find out about having you make me a bear. Your peaches look delicious. I just ate breakfast, but I have a peach in the fridge and may have that tomorrow with some yogurt (or maybe for dessert tonight!). Have a wonderful long weekend with your grands. I'll have mine Saturday night and seeing her today for lunch at Cracker Barrel. The "other" Grandma comes to visit next week, so I won't see her till after they leave.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Your bears are just the cutest! Oh, a Halloween bear is a must for you, fun!

Ah, an early weekend, can't beat that. Have fun with all your baby pies! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I wish I had a piece of clothing from MaryElla. I would have had you make me a bear to remember her :)
I would also love a day at the beach..
You may not get any creating done with weekend. It sounds very busy!
warmly,
deb

Unknown said...

I am so with you Viv on the ready fro Halloween! I am always happy to see your wonderful bears! You do such a great job with them!
It is hot and miserable here...105, 106...and humid for us...this is when the summer gets really long....we will have temps int he low 100's for at least through September usually...my Fall doesn't start until October!

Have a GREAT three day weekend! :)

Stephanie said...

Ooh. I ate a peach for breakfast too!

Patti said...

Oh that rain was something else at our place, too. We had a fast running stream going right through our property! At least 3 inches of water standing in our backyard. No kidding! Your bears are so cute! Are you fast at making them? Your breakfast looks yummy. I think I'm hungry!

Japolina said...

Those bears are too cute!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations on your bear orders! You've been busy. Enjoy your early weekend. Be sure to share some sneak peeks of your Halloween crafting! Hugs!

Jane said...

Such cute bears! Love the ruffled collars! Let me know if there's anything in my box that would do for a collar. If not, I could send one or more of my mother's blouses. Was thinking paws with what I sent. So excited about them!
Have a lovely long weekend!
xo Jane